Clarify Me Clarifying Shampoo
Clarify Me Clarifying Shampoo
CLARIFY ME SHAMPOO
With Aloe, Cucumber & Lemongrass Extracts
Cleanses & Purifies
No SD Alcohol or Parabens.
A breakthrough in maximum cleansing. Quick-acting botanicals work effectively to cleanse and purify, while leaving
hair manageable and shiny. This specialty shampoo is great for all hair types.
Eliminate excess water. Apply a small amount of shampoo into palm of hand, massage into scalp vigorously
working through hair to the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Follow with salon recommended
conditioner for best results.
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: A plant antioxidant with hair and skin soothing and moisture binding properties
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Saturated with essential vitamins and minerals that help heal scalp, add sheen, luster and shine while
fighting frizz and restoring hair back to proper health
• Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Scalp conditioning and soothing
• Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract - Helps tone and heal dry or damaged scalp by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness while
helping to promote hair growth
• Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract - Helps maintain a healthy scalp by adding extra nutrients and conditioners
• Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract - Scalp conditioning and soothing
• Quercus Alba (White Oak) Bark Extract - Natural astringent that has anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties that is beneficial
for skin and scalp conditions. Helps condition scalp while adding extra shine to hair.
• Geranium Maculatum Extract - Soothing
• Rosa Canina Fruit (Dog Rose) Extract - Nutrient and scalp conditioner
• Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract - Great for the scalp and prevents dryness, stimulates hair growth and adds moisture
• Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract - Helps maintain a healthy scalp while strengthening and conditioning hair
• Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract - Hair and skin conditioning, soothing and stimulating
Full Ingredients List
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil,
Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Extract, Quercus
Alba (White Oak) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Extract, Symphytum Officinale
(Comfrey) Root Extract, Polysorbate 20, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone,
Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ext. Violet 2/CI 60730.
A note from Jes about Sodium Laureth Sulfate in this product.
It took me a while to decide if we were going to carry a real clarifying product. Currently, there are not many options out there for a deep cleansing, clarifying ingredient for the hair and scalp. When I created this hair care line, I wanted to only have ingredients in it that I would be comfortable with not only myself but my friends and family using as well. Then came time to work with manufacturers & I began to learn even more than expected. It is import to know that clarifying shampoo and conditioners are not to be used frequently. They are important after treatments to the hair and for those who use a lot of hair products on their hair regularly. If you are switching from conventional shampoo and conditioners and over to shampoo bars or natural shampoos, a clarifying shampoo and conditioner are recommended to be used during that time. The Sodium Laureth Sulfate in this product allows for a deep cleansing and will strip off the build up on the hair and scalp from products being used. I (Jes here) personally believe there is a balance that we live in. I used to live 110% natural, completely chemical free, no additives, etc but when I started really working with my hair, I realized in order to have the hair I was achieving, I was going to have to bend a little here and there. If you are a customer concerned about the Sodium Laureth Sulfate in this product, I would recommend you using a more gentle clarifying shampoo and conditioner which would be our Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Conditioner.
My hair feels clean and healthy and it has revived my curls!